Pacific Citizen, Vol. 106, No. 1 (January 1-8, 1988)
Special new year edition. Selected article titles: "Unlikely Journalist Writes Book About Unlikely Liberators" (pp. 1-2), "Yasui Coram Nobis: Case Closed" (p. 1), "The Exploration of the Magic Code" (pp. 2-3, 9-10), "Saburo Okinaga: World War II and the Experiences of One Japanese American in Hawaii" (p. 10), and "The Letters of Joseph Heco" (pp. 11-12).
January 1-8, 1988
- Arts and literature -- Literary arts -- Nonfiction
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- World War II -- Military service -- 100th Infantry Battalion
- World War II -- Military service -- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
- World War II -- Military service -- Women's Army Corps/Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Impact of resistance on families
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Supreme Court cases -- Minoru Yasui
- Yasui, Minoru
- Heco, Joseph
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.