Pacific Citizen, Vol. 89, No. 2055 (August 10, 1979)
Selected article titles: "Inouye, Matsunaga, Hayakawa, Cranston, Church, and McClure Co-Sponsor Study Bill for Redress" (pp. 1-2), "Munemori's Medals Enshrined at Ft. DeRussy Army Museum" (p. 1), "In the Wake of Hiroshima" (p. 3), and "Question and Answer Fact Sheet: Why Seek Redress? What Are the Issues?" (pp. 5, 8).
August 10, 1979
- Japan -- Post-World War II
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Redress and reparations
- World War II -- Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- World War II -- Military service -- 100th Infantry Battalion
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Impact of resistance on families
- Hayakawa, S.I. (Samuel Ichiye)
- Inouye, Daniel K.
- Matsunaga, Spark M.
- Cranston, Alan
- Church, F. Forrester
- McClure, James A.
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.