Pacific Citizen, Vol. 79, No. 12 (September 20, 1974)
Selected article titles: "San Mateo JACL Not Convinced by Explanation" (pp. 1, 4), "An Editorial Up Front: Full, Free, Absolute Pardon" (p. 1), "Enlistments in 'Go for Broke' Battalion Lag, Unit May Fade" (p. 5), and "Job-Lacking Town Induces Japanese to Build Steel Mill" (p. 6).
September 20, 1974
- Activism and involvement -- Politics
- Military service -- Veterans' organizations
- Industry and employment
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- World War II -- Military service -- 100th Infantry Battalion
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Impact of resistance on families
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.