Pacific Citizen, Vol. 66, No. 9 (March 1, 1968)
Selected article titles: "Nisei employers note on-the-job training program" (p. 1), "JACL placed on record in Sentate for rights bills" (p. 1), "Kido recounts his 40 years inside League" (p. 1), "Seattle newsletter survey made on central area school issue" (p. 1), "Civil Rights and the Senate" (p. 2), "San Francisco new Nihonmachi awaits formal dedication Mar. 29" (p. 3).
March 1, 1968
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Community activities -- Sports -- Bowling
- Activism and involvement -- Politics
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Community activities -- Nihonmachi ("Japantowns")
- Enomoto, Jerry
- Hosokawa, Bill
- Kido, Saburo
- Nikaido, Roger
- Harano, Allan H.
- Inouye, Daniel
- Kumamoto, Alan
- Matsui, Jeffrey
- Hotta, Yosh
- Obana, Russell
- Oyama, Joe
- Gima, Richard
- Akagi, Richard
- Kurahara, Roy T.
- Yoshinaga, George
- Taketa, Tom
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.