Pacific Citizen, Vol. 58, Vol. 25 (June 19, 1964)
Selected article titles: "President Johnson May Sign Civil Rights Omnibus July 4" (p.1-2), "JACL Convention to Fete Ben Kuroki for Aiding Evacuees" (p.1), "PSWDC Proposals to Defeat Housing Initiative Bared" (p.1), "Denaturalized Issei Overstaying Abroad Asked to Reapply" (p.1), "Questions of Youth Assembly" (p.2), "Canada Not Proud of Wartime Treatement of Evacuees: Pearson" (p.3).
June 19, 1964
- Japanese Canadians -- Incarceration during World War II
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Community activities -- Conventions and conferences
- Immigration and citizenship
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights -- Housing discrimination
- Identity and values -- Youth
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.