Pacific Citizen, Vol. 56, No. 4 (January 25, 1963)
Selected article titles: "Washington Newsletter: Lest We Forget: 442nd RCT Formed 20 Years Ago" (pp. 1-2), "Berkeley City Council Passes Tough Ordinance Prohibiting Bias in Housing, Each Day of Bias Considered as Separate Offense" (p. 1), "Spark M. Matsunaga" (p. 2), and "Congressman Matsunaga Urges Nisei to Take on Full-Fledged Citizenship" (p. 2).
January 25, 1963
- Activism and involvement -- Politics
- Immigration and citizenship
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Race and racism -- Discrimination
- World War II -- Military service -- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
- World War II -- Military service -- Women's Army Corps/Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- Matsunaga, Spark M.
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.