Pacific Citizen, Vol. 45, No. 16 (October 18, 1957)
Select article titles: "JACL in fight for right of association NAACP issue before U.S. Supreme Court to rule on basic rights of organizations" (p. 1); "Farm Laborers Being Returned, Refuse Contract" (p. 1); "Death of JACL leader Harry Miyake cited as example for Social Security benefits; family to get $200 per month" (p. 3); "Soldier-brides hear VFW official defend good name of U.S.A" (p. 7); "Suprene Court rejects segregationist Kasper" (p. 8).
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Geographic communities -- California
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Industry and employment -- Law
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Redress and reparations
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.